1 cup shredded cabbage
1 cup shredded carrots
1 thumb of fresh ginger
3 tsp Oregano
handful of Shiitake mushrooms
1 cup of Seaweed/sea vegetable of your choice
1/2 cup of any type of squash
6 cups of Organic Chicken or Vegetable Stock
1. Simmer the ingredients for 30 minutes to 1 hour: cabbage, carrots, fresh ginger, onion, oregano, Shiitake mushrooms (if dried, they must be soaked first), the seaweed of your choice, and any type of squash in chicken or vegetable stock.
2. Cabbage can increase your body’s ability to fight infection, ginger supports healthy digestion, and seaweed cleanses the body.
3. Shiitake mushrooms contain coumarin, polysaccharides and sterols, as well as vitamins and minerals that increase your immune function; the remaining ingredients promote general health and well-being.
4. Eat this soup every other day to build a strong and healthy immune system.
5. You can choose to add in a small portion of organic chicken shreds or chunks if you choose. Simmer the meat with the vegetables for 30 minutes.